Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday 4th August

Exercise: 30 Mins Treadmill (5.06km), Weights (legs), Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge, banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Muesli Bar Lunch: Chicken Risotto, Banana Afternoon Tea: 1/2 bag gluten & wheat free biscuits, Gluten & Wheat free Rice Crackers Dinner: Omelette on 2 slices Gluten & Wheat free bread I was doing situps at the gym this morning and one of the regular women there asked me if she could have my stomach transplanted on to her body!!! What a boost to the day. I have always considered my stomach to be my main problem area, so it was really nice to hear that someone else wants it... I stuck to the list....almost. Went down the healthy aisle and found some lovely gluten and wheat free munchies...they are in my drawer at work!