Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday 3rd August

Exercise: NO (see below) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Muesli Bar Lunch: Chicken, Egg, Lettuce, Banana Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Chow Mein I jumped out of bed this morning when the alarm went off so that I didn't turn over and go back to sleep....I went to bed late last night see! Anyway, I got to the gym a bit early but there was nobody there to open up. So I waited, and waited and at 6.15 still nobody had shown up to open the gym. Needless to say I was not happy. I could have stayed in bed like I wanted to do in the first place! So instead I ended up doing the ironing....me, ironing, at 6.20 in the morning....whatever next!! I'll be wanting answers tomorrow morning when I walk in that door to the gym!! Someone else has brought Charity Chocolate to work. It's in the Kitchen so I have to walk past it every time I fill up my water bottle or get a cup of coffee. So far I have not felt the urge to buy any.....so far!! I need to go to the supermarket tomorrow....I have a list - I will keep to the list!!