Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday 1st August

Exercise: 20 Mins Treadmill (3.48km), 20 Mins Cross Trainer (3.55km), 20 Mins Bike (3.88km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Marshmallows, Muesli Bar Lunch: Banana Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken Fried Rice, 1/2 glass champagne Not a very good start to my detox! Open the drawer up at work and what confronts me? Marshmallows.... Okay, now that the marshmallows are no longer in my drawer, I think things will run a bit more smoothly now!! Gym this morning was good...apart from my legs. They hurt more today than they did yesterday! Work is hectic, so I missed out on lunch. Only had time to shove a banana in my gob. I ended up eating my lunch as dinner when I got home. Strangely though, because I was so busy I didn't even feel hungry. Hope that feeling continues!!