Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday 6th August

Weight: 62.6kg Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Lunch: 2 Slices Gluten & Wheat Free toast with Margerine Dinner: Chicken, Lettuce, Egg, Low Fat Mayonnaise, 1/2 glass Red Wine Snack: 4 Choc Mint Gluten & Wheat Free Biscuits I'm really happy with my weight today. BUT...for some reason I've been feeling really down in myself. Can't seem to find a smile at all. No idea why as I should be feeling on top of the world. Definitely not a hangover feeling, or a sleep deprived feeling.....just a low feeling - if that makes sense!! I am looking forward to the 1/2 marathon tomorrow though. At least it's at a decent time (9am) so I don't have to get out of bed until 6.30am....yeah like that's not early for a Sunday morning!!! Okay, need to go and get my stuff organised. Will post a report tomorrow.