Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday 8th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Muesli Bar Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, Wheat & Gluten Free Rice Snacks Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner: 1 Sausage, 1 Slice Grain Toast with Margerine Today was a recovery day. Loved sleeping in until 7am....wish I could do it every day, but then I'd never get to the gym. Woke up this morning with a post race cold/flu feeling. It had gone by this evening, but I was a bit worried there for a while that it was going to kick in. Maybe the bodies defences were down after the race...anyway I'm happy to report that I feel much better now. This will be the last week doing my basic detox. I am going to add in a few more foods next week but still try to keep to a basic eating plan......I'm so good at talking the talk, but when it comes to actually putting it into practise, I'm not so good. We'll see!!