Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday 7th August

Exercise: 21.1km Run Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Banana Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, Muesli Bar Dinner:2 Slices of Gluten & Wheat free toast with margerine, 4 Glasses Champagne Had a great 1/2 marathon. See report below. I'm tired, my knees hurt and I have no energy. Need sleep to recuperate. Here's an admission....4 glasses of champagne and I don't even feel tipsy - this can't be good!! And I've found a new champagne to enjoy. Yellowglen Vintage Bella....absolutely scrummy! Unfortunately it's not one of the cheapest on the shelf so will have to look out for it when it's on special. I feel better in myself today. A bit happier, and a smile has crossed my face now and then. Still not feeling on top of the world, but at least I'm not feeling really low anymore. I think that I have a mild case of SAD. I know if I haven't seen and felt the sun on my face for a while I do get all depressed and mopey. This happened quite alot while living in the UK. So maybe the two are linked?? Roll on Summer!