Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday 11th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Fruit Scone with margerine, muesli Bar Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, 2 Choc Cherry Muesli Bars Afternoon Tea: Banana, Gluten & Wheat Free Rice Crackers Dinner: 2 Crumpets with margerine, De-Lite Sticky Toffee Pudding, WW Custard SIGH.......If ever there was a day in my life of emotional eating, then today was the day! Went off on a bit of a bender (strange how I can do it with both food and alcohol!!). Sat down with Hubby and talked about it, but I just couldn't figure out what triggered it. I'm happy at home, I'm happy at work, I'm happy with my running....okay I'm still not that happy with my weight, but I'm not stressing about it. I really was on a low today. Maybe it was a culmination of a few things. My boss is overseas at the moment, so it's quite boring at work, I've lost my motivation to get down to the gym over the last few days, I haven't slept very well for the last few nights, and I've given in to food that I really should have said NO to. So I suppose it all pretty much adds up. Think I need a good long run to get all the crap out of my system. Roll on Saturday!