Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday 10th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: 2 Mini Cinnabon rolls Lunch: Chicken & Bacon Risotto, Herb Bread, 2 Glasses Champagne Dinner: Bag of Raspberry Licorice Bullets Hubby and I had the day off work today. Ended up in Knox City Shopping Centre sipping on Coffee, which is where the Cinnabon rolls came in. They were free with the coffee. I never say no to freebies!! Lunch was at the Croydon Hotel. Hubby's never been there and it was his idea!! The bullets were hubby's fault (I can blame him for most things today...really I can!!). He wanted chocolate so we ducked into Safeway. Bad move! I've looked at this week as just being an OFF week. I'm not going to let it get the better of me. I don't want to mope about it or complain (well not too much anyway) so I'm just going to carry on as if nothing has happened to put a dent in my hard work over the last couple of weeks!!