Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday 13th August

Exercise: 2 Hr Run (19km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Lunch: Tuna Mayo & Cucumber on Grain Roll Afternoon Tea: Cherry Ripe Dinner: 2 Sausages, Mashed Potato, Baked Beans, 3 Glasses Champagne Snack: 1/2 tub Homer Hudson Choc Ice Cream Well I'm not happy. I paid out nearly $8 for the Homer Hudson Ice Cream, and it was a small tub too (500gm) and it tasted horrible. I was imagining smooth chocolate with yummy choc pieces in it, but it was not very tasty, it tasted like cheap ice cream which was really bitty, and the chocolate bits, even though it was dark chocolate, didn't have any real taste, almost like they'd used the 85% cocoa chocolate which is really bitter. Not impressed at all!! But on a happier note, I really enjoyed my run today, apart from the first 15 minutes when it rained! I really needed to get out and work my legs, especially as I've had a pretty slack week exercsie wise! It's fantastic to find a running buddy who has the same thought process as yourself. I'm so glad that I've met Michelle. We really do seem to have the same goals. Lovely person she is!