Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday 29th August

Exercise: 5 Mins Crosstrainer, Weights, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain Toast with margerine Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Slice Lunch: Ham & Low Fat Cheese on Grain Roll, 2 KTime Bars Afternoon Tea: Strawberries in Low Fat Choc Mousse Dinner: 2 Chicken Kebab Skewers, 1 Egg, Cous Cous, Coleslaw It's so true what Mary said in a comment about how we choose to eat. Do I really want to eat properly? Whenever I think about eating properly, all I see is cutting out all the nice things and just eating plain boring food. Not sure where that perception came from though. And why don't I shop online? Is it because I will then have no excuses to buy my little junky stash for my drawer at work? I'm always complaining that I don't get enough time in the day to do everything, and I now realise that the supermarket is one of my big downfalls, so why can't I just make the decision to do the shopping online? So I'm going to. I've already signed up for it (did that ages ago) but just haven't actually done the deed.... And there's no more food in my drawer at work...apart from some cup-a soups!