Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday 20th August

Exercise: Housework Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with Margerine Morning Tea: Choc Cherry Muesli Bar Lunch: 2 Salada Biscuits with margerine & Low Fat Cheese Afternoon Tea: Too many choc biscuits, 3 Glasses Champagne Dinner: Chicken Fried Rice, Packet S&V Rice Crackers, 1 JD & Diet Coke Well so much for me not drinking the day before a race!! We had all of my family around this afternoon and I'd bought champagne and biscuits, so that there was something for everyone!! The champagne just went down too well (but then when does it not!!). Luckily I was helping my dad on the computer and when I came back to the biscuit platter most of them were gone! Still managed to eat my fair share though. Needed to get some decent food into me before the race, so the rice was perfect. Looking forward to tomorrow, but am also quite aware that I've not done enough exercise this week, I've drunk too much alcohol today and I definitely haven't drunk enough water to stay hydrated.....let's see what tomorrow brngs shall we????