Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday 19th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Pear Lunch: Chicken & Lettuce Roll, Yoghurt covered Apricot Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Diced Pears, Packet Maltesers, Cherry Ripe Dinner: Chicken Chow Mein, Choc Cherry Muesli Bar This is not good. I need to do some form of exercise every day and at the moment I'm definitely not achieving that. It seems to be getting worse. Turning the alarm off and going back to sleep in the mornings is becoming more of a habit than getting out of bed and going to the gym. I knew that I needed to do a 10km run this morning to keep my legs moving. I've got a 10km fun run on Sunday so doing the 10km this morning meant that I could have a rest day tomorrow. Now I've got to consider doing a small run tomorrow. There goes my sleep in! I'm sure it must be getting close to TOM as I'm craving chocolate like mad. Another mercy dash to the lunch room for more supplies this afternoon. It's gotta stop. Can't be getting into this habit otherwise I'm going to pile on the pounds big time. For everyone that's asked there's a photo of my tattoo HERE. I've also uploaded some old photos of me from when I was a kid until a few years ago. I've got some more current ones but I'll do that another day. It takes ages to find the ones I want (they're all on CD's) and then upload them. Enjoy!