Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday 18th August

Exercise: 5 Mins Crosstrainer (0.78km), Weights, Stomach Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Snickers, Summer Roll, Packet S&V Rice Crackers Lunch: Cous Cous, Tuna Mayo, Coleslaw, Low Fat Trifle Afternoon Tea: Banana Dinner: Chicken Chow Mein, Grain Roll with margerine Food intake looks good if you take out that Morning Tea line. How crap is that!! I went into this "must have chocolate" mode, and raced off down to the lunch room to buy it from the machine. Ate it in about 5 minutes flat. WTF!! But on a good note, I did my food shopping this afternoon and bought NOTHING bad....no chocolate, no biscuits, nothing that I would call NO NO food. It was probably because I was so full of crap anyway that my stomach was satisfied!!