Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday 16th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: 2 Muesli Bars Lunch: Chicken Hot Pot with Dumpling, Gluten & Wheat Free Rice Crackers Afternoon Tea: Pear, Rice Crackers Dinner: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Cucumber, Choc Cherry Muesli Bar Snack: Shortbread Cake with Jam A bit too much junky food today. I wouldn't have felt so bad if I'd got my fat a*se out of bed this morning and gone to the gym, but instead I turned the alarm off, rolled over and went back to sleep for an hour. I really need to be going to bed earlier. I'm not actually closing my eyes till about 11.00pm and this is just too late for me. I need at least 7 hours of solid sleep to be able to function like a normal person. Anything less than that and I end up being grumpy, short tempered and not nice to be around. On a better note......the sun's out!!