Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday 25th August

Exercise:NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar, Fruit Scone with margerine Lunch: Chicken Risotto, Bag Raspberry Choc Bullets Afternoon Tea: Finger Bun Dinner: 1 Glass JD & Diet Coke I woke up this morning with a dull headache. I think it was because my pillows were in the wrong position. I sleep with 2 pillows. One that is a down filled pillow, and the other is a microfibre one. They seem to complement each other and are very comfortable to sleep on..except for last night. I've tried sleeping with just one pillow (alternating between the two) but I just don't sleep well. Anyway, all of the above is just my excuse as to why I didn't go to the gym this morning. Food...sh*t, sh*t, sh*t - that's all I can say.