Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday 21st August

Exercise: 10km Fun Run Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Prima Choc Bar (in goodie bag!) Lunch: Hawaiian Pizza, 1 Glass Champagne Dinner: 3/4 Packet Caramel Crown Biscuits, Tim Tam Drumstick, 2 Glasses JD & Diet Coke Great run....not! See my race report below. I've gone overboard today with the chocolate. Feeling quite sick now. No more during the week. That's a promise I do intend to keep as well. There'll be no sneaking to the vending machine at all. I'm going to make sure that I take enough food with me to work each day so that I have absolutely NO reason to do it. I'm also going to write down a list of what I'm going to do each day at the gym. Previously I've always just walked into the gym and then decided what I want to do. Now I'll have a list and I'll know exactly what I'm doing. But will this motivate me to go each morning? Time will tell!!