Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday 27th August

Exercise: 2 Hr Run (19km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Afternoon Tea: Pkt Mentos Dinner:1 Pork Macadamia Nut & Honey Sausage, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, 1 Egg, Grain Roll with Margerine, 3 Glasses Champagne, 1 Bag Caramello Chocettes, Handful of Mini Licorice Allsorts Another great run this morning. It was a beautiful morning and the sun was out (makes a change!). My only problem was that I missed putting the bodyglide on a section of my body and my bra rubbed it raw. Hurts alot!! Fired up the BBQ this evening. Can't wait for the warmer weather and longer nights. The scales were good to me this morning. I weighed before I went for my run and then when I got home. 63.6kg before - 62.6kg after. Easy way to lose a kilo!! HA!