Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday 5th september

Exercise: Weights, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Pkt. Werthers Toffees, Chicken & Noodle Cup a Soup Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Pkt Raspberry Bullets, Box Mentos Afternoon Tea: Strawberries, Low Fat Choc Mousse Dinner: Chicken Pasta with Stir In Sauce Shakes head in disgust...went to the supermarket again at lunchtime....see above!! Legs hurt a lot. Wanted to do a light run on the treadmill but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Thought I might do more damage than good. Tomorrow's looking good. I leave for the gym at about 5.50am, so it's always dark when I walk out the door, but on Sunday morning I left to go and pick Michelle up at about 6.20am and it was totally light, so I may consider running outside in the mornings (once the legs feel a bit better) rather than running on the treadmill at the gym. Tomorrow's definitely looking good!!