Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday 1st September

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill (10.63km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with golden syrup Morning Tea: 9 WW Choc Chip Cookies, Pear Lunch: Ham & Cheese on Grain Roll, Strawberries & Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Rest of Packet of WW Cookies, Boysenberry Strips Dinner: 4 Litebix with Skinny Milk & Splenda, 2 Slices Grain Toast with margerine I went to bed at 8.30pm last night because I didn't want to give myself the opportunity of eating any more food. When hubby came home (he had a late meeting) he knew something was wrong straight away, and he knew it had to do with food...so once again I spilled my guts to him, and he listened and was really supportive as always. I love the feeling when my legs feel really strong and I can run for ever. Got that feeling this morning on the treadmill. Could have carried on running for ages but I only had an hour. Wonder when I'll get that feeling again.....soon I hope!