Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday 31st August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Lunch: Chicken Hot Pot, 2 Boxes Mentos, Strawberries Afternoon Tea: Box Soho S&V Rice Snacks, 9 WW Choc Chip Cookies Dinner: Wholemeal Roll with margerine Went shopping at lunch time, only needed to buy bread rolls and strawberries...Don't want to talk about it...but I feel I need to get it out in the open (rather than trying to ignore what I did). I did buy the strawberries and bread rolls, but also put a few non essentials in the basket i.e. Box of Soho's, packet of WW Choc Chip Cookies and 2 boxes of Mentos. I know I said that I wasn't going to visit the supermarket any more, and I know that I could have bought the bread rolls from Brumbys and the strawberries from the green grocer - both are located in the same shopping centre as the supermarket - but there was this huge pull towards the supermarket. I suppose the consolation is that I didn't buy any chocolate - BIG DEAL!