Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday 3rd September

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with margerine Lunch: Ham & Cheese Grain Roll, Caramel Popcorn Afternoon Tea: Box of Mentos, 6 Chocolate Digestive Biscuits Dinner: Packet Mint Slice Chocettes, 1 Glass Champagne I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but unfortunately I had to go pick up my Daughter from my Mum's house to take her to swimming lessons. I didn't actually have a hangover as I was drinking Bourban last night, but I definitely felt very lethargic and sluggish.....that'll teach me for being a dirty stop out last night! I've got another 1/2 marathon tomorrow and I've eaten really badly considering! Definitely haven't drunk enough water today to hydrate me for tomorrow either. Probably not going to run very well...my own fault of course! This morning I weighed in at 63.0kg on the scales...not bad!