Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday 15th May

Exercise: Netball Game Damn, damn, damn!! Why did it have to happen now!! Can you believe that I've hurt my calf playing Netball!! I'm so angry. It happened about 5 minutes into the game. Pushed off and felt it pull straight away. Unfortunately we only had 7 players so I had to play the rest of the game. Have got home and am now icing it and stretching it lightly. But why now???? Why couldn't it have happened next week.....someone up there doesn't like me!! Not sure what to do. Am going to rest it probably for the rest of the week. Might do a light run on Friday to see how it feels. Michelle also thought that maybe some cupping might help, so I'm going to ring up her cupping friend and see what she says. And I'm going to do the Great Ocean Road 1/2 marathon this weekend no matter what!! So there!!! Alana's Quote: "Mum can I see how white your teeth are when you've finished brushing them?" Me: "Here you go" showing her, after using my Whitening Toothpaste Alana: "Gee, they're not very white are they!!"