Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18th September

Exercise: 10km Run - MMCT I go to bed last night hearing the weather forecast as fine and 24 degrees today. I wake up at 5.30 this morning to hear rain....WTF!!! I wish these weather people would get it right. Luckily it was just a minor shower, so no excuses!! Met Michelle at our normal meeting place and did a comfortable pace. My legs are definitely feeling sore, which I can only put down to the lack of exercise over the last couple of weeks. Am hoping to get a massage in some time this week, and will also try and get one the day before the Melbourne 1/2 Marathon. I went home for lunch today and my new Enell Bra was waiting for me. It certainly doesn't look like a normal bra and the fabric is very heavy, but silky soft!! Will try it on when I get home. If it fits well then I'm going to order a second one, but this time from the US where it is $30 cheaper. Had a bit of a shock yesterday. As I was running past a shop front window I noticed that my boobs were really bouncing around noticeably. Funny how my perception when I look down at them is totally different to the image I saw in the window. Hope the new bra does the trick!! Alana's Quote: Hubby: "Alana can you please butter me a piece of toast?" Alana: "Do it yourself!!"