Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday 9th October

Exercise: Netball Game I was a little bit unsure as to how I'd play tonight as my left knee is still very sore. My quads are also telling me that running on concrete for 21km was not a good idea! As we only had 7 players I had to play. Michelle had also come down but there was no way that she could have run around the court, she was having enough trouble just walking! Luckily the other team only had 6 players so we didn't have to run too hard. Strange as it seems, my knee feels much better now that I've had a run around! I think that most people at work know that I run now as everyone who wants to talk about running comes over to my office for a chat. It's very strange to have people asking me advice about running!! Like I'm an expert!! I even got asked to write up a gym program and an eating program for one of the girls....me, giving advice to someone else about eating!! I can't even do the proper eating thing myself, let alone help somebody else eat well! Saw another cool car registration plate: BIGGSY!