Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday 28th September

Exercise: 10km Run - MMCT I managed to convince Michelle to get up early and come for a run with me. She has bought a new Garmin 205 (named Gazza) so it was good to compare Gav and Gazza. Gav showed 200 metres less than Gazza, so it really does prove that the 205 has a much stronger GPS signal pick up. I want one. Hubby told me to put Gav on Ebay so that I could buy a 205. It's very tempting. Anyone interested in buying a Garmin 301? All (reasonable) offers considered. It was cold this morning. I had to scrape ice off the windscreen. I wore a long top and a sleeveless Jacket. Even had my fingerless gloves on for half the run. And I know it was cold as both Michelle and I were steaming when we finished! Was a comfortable run, with a bit of a faster pace in the middle. Just need to keep those legs ticking over. Alana's Quote: "Mum, you'll have to come in here if you want to talk to me 'cos I can't hear you!"