Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday 27th September

Exercise: 5km Run - Treadmill. Weights I ended up going to the gym tonight. I was going to ask my Mum to look after Alana so that I could do a 10km run outside, but she's just got back from Sydney and I found out that one of her cats is not very well. They've been in a Cattery for a couple of months as my parents have been travelling overseas. I thought that I'd give my mother a bit of space as she's not very good when things happen to her cats!! The treadmill has not got any easier! I do, however, like the fact that I can program it to a certain speed. I find it reassuring to know that the speed I'm supposed to be running in the 1/2 marathon is a speed which is quite comfortable for me....on a treadmill anyway. Not sure how comfortable it'll be running up Beach Road with the wind blowing hard! My 2nd Enell bra arrived today. This is the one I bought from the US. This time it's a white one, so I have a black and a white one now. I'm the type of person who finds a good bra and then buys 10 of them! Okay so I only have 2 Enell bras so far, but I'm sure it won't take me long to have a drawer full of them! I've done that with my every day bra. The Berlei Barely There range is the perfect bra for me. It fits really well and looks great under t-shirts. I've got 8 of them, all in different colours. They have now brought out a lacy range as well, which look gorgeous, so am trying to justify buying a couple more! I'm trying to do push ups and tricep dips every day. I want to tone the arms and this has always been the easiest way for me to do it. It's hurting alot at the moment! I used to do tons of pushups (on my knuckles!) when I was doing Karate...oh yeah, that's something else I could've added to my 100 things list. I was 1 belt away from getting my black belt! I've been enjoying my week off, even though I haven't really done much for myself. I've taken Alana to the movies (we saw Garfield 2) and have managed to do some exercise each day. I can't complain about the weather either, it's been really pleasant. I've eaten all the licorice out of my show bag. Probably wasn't the best move as I've put on a bit of weight and have had to visit the bathroom much more frequently! Well it's all gone so I don't have to worry about it anymore! Alana's Quote: "Mum can we go to the Milky Bar!"