Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday 2nd October

Exercise: Netball Game Another win to the team - YAY! Although the other team were a player short. As Michelle wasn't playing tonight I got to have a run around in Centre for a quarter. I asked if I could come out after that as I was having a little trouble breathing properly and I didn't feel that good. I have no idea what I should be doing before the 1/2 marathon on Sunday so I'll just do my normal training program of just going with the flow and seeing what happens. Doing this is probably one of the reasons why I'm not that confident of running a good race on Sunday. I think after the race I'm actually going to sit down and work out a proper training schedule. I'm hoping this will motivate me to get off my a*se more! Also hoping that with Daylight Savings fast approaching it will make it easier to get more running in after work. I've advertised Gav on the Cool Running Message Boards. I just hope that somebody offers me a reasonable price even thought I'm not sure what a reasonable price for Gav would be! I was offered $100 but I really thought this was too little, especially as I've got to try and recuperate some of the cost of the new 205.