Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday 15th October

Exercise: 15km Run - Run to Parents & return My parents live about 7.5km away from my place, so it was a great place to head for on my long run today. Luckily they were home, so I got to have a drink and a wee, plus a 10 minute chat with the parents. My knee is still sore. Will definitely have to ice it and put a compression bandage on it. Oh yeah, thanks everyone for the advice about the glucosomine. I actually have bottles and bottles of the stuff but have been a bit slack over the last couple of months and have not been taking it. I've even taken a bottle to work so that if I forget to take one at home, I still have the option of taking one when I get to work. And I don't just have one variety, oh no!! I have glucosomine 1000, glucosomine 1500 and glucosomine and chondroiton tablets, so no excuses really. Just me being lazy as usual! I hate P plate drivers.....whenever I see someone darting in and out of the traffic behind me, I know it's going to be a P plate driver. And when I see someone screaming up behind me, don't even need to think it's going to be anything other than a P plate driver. Do they not realise how dangerous it is to drive like an idiot? Not even a danger just to themselves, but to everyone else on the road too. I want to get out of my car and go up and tap on their window and tell them that they are incredibly stupid!! I'm sure I was never a lead foot when I first got my licence. In fact I know that I wasn't as I drove a VW station wagon and there's no way that the old girl would have gone very fast - now my second car may have been a different matter (it was a V8 Statesman) but I still don't remember being an idiot driver! What's that saying - "In my day...." Alana's Quote: "Mum, look at my tooth" (showing me that her tooth is hanging by a corner...YUUCCKKKK).