Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday 21st November

Weight: 65.6 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 2 Slices Raisin Toast with W/W Margerine Lunch: Chocettes, BBQ Shapes, Peanuts Dinner: White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Cream, 3 JD & Diet Coke I look back on this weekend as my "hitting the wall" phase. Not sure if anyone gets to this stage, but for me it's all about realising that things have got out of hand again and doing something about it. I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge which I'm going to take out and put in the cupboard....I don't drink warm champagne, and as long as it's not in the fridge, I won't drink it. I have made the decision that I will not any more alcohol until the company xmas do! I am also not going to eat chocolate, biscuits, lollies ice cream etc etc if I can help it (remember that I am very weak willed when it comes to this sort of thing), but I'm going to try my hardest to steer clear of it all (work being my main problem area). I really want to lose this excess 5kg that I'm carrying, and I've set my target for the end of the year. If I can do this, I know that I won't put it back on again, but it's getting there that's going to be the battle! I force myself to get up every morning at 5.45am to get down the gym and work my body hard, only to destroy all that hard work by eating so much crap. Imagine what weight I'd be now if I wasn't eating the junk? I'm sure I'd be at my goal weight!