Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday 9th September

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 4 Litebix with Skinny Milk & Splenda Morning Tea: Cheery Low Fat Yoghurt Lunch: 1/2 Chicken, 2 Steamed Dim Sims, 1 Large Grain Roll Afternoon Tea: 2 Boxes Mentos, 1 Box Sohos Dinner: 2 Slices Cheese on Toast I've decided to take a little break from blogging. Even though I need to write down everything that I eat, at the moment all I seem to be writing about is how crappy my eating is and how bad I feel about it. I have nothing light and fluffy to write about. I never seem to sound happy about anything, so on that note I think I should just give it a miss until I get back on track with my eating and feel better about myself in general. I will still read all your blogs and I'll definitely still comment on them if I have anything worthwhile to add, but I need a bit of time to do some thinking. See ya....