Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday 6th September

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Anzac Biscuits Lunch: Tuna Mayo on White Roll, Yoghurt with Apple Muesli Afternoon Tea: Anzac Biscuits Dinner: WW Hawaiian Pizza I really wanted to go for a run outside this morning, but when I tried to stand up, as I got out of bed I realized that my legs were still way too sore to be doing a 10km run (probably couldn't have even done a 5km run). So I happily jumped back into bed again! I bought one of those big boxes of Anzac biscuits from the supermarket yesterday, you know the ones that are lovely and chewy, and I've been munching on them over the course of the day. I realized that I have eaten 10 of them without even thinking about it. It's just so easy to get carried away with eating. Sigh!