Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday 8th September

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 4 Weetbix with skinny Milk & Splenda Morning Tea: 3 Tim Tams, 2 Small Pkts Nobbys Peanuts, 1 Large Date Scone Lunch: Special Fried Rice, Mongolian Beef, Strawberries, 2 Low Fat Choc Mousses Afternoon Tea: Orange Dinner: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous Went to get out of bed this morning and I couldn't move my neck properly. This is not good! The question is, why does my neck hurt. I'm pretty sure it's stress related, but I haven't had much time to put any thought into it. All I know is that it hurts and it's stopping me from running. And because I'm not doing alot of exercise, and I'm eating tons and tons of food, I'm now putting weight back on, which is also stressing me out. And because I've had to make a few decisions on my boss's behalf while he's been overseas, this has also stressed me out. And because I'm not too busy while he's away I've had lots of time to spare, so I've been eating tons, which is also stressing me out. Can you see the viscious circle here?? Can't seem to get off it either. Someone grab me and yank me off this thing will ya...it's giving me a headache (and a sore neck!!)