Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday 12th September

Sunday: 21.2km Run (Warburton Trail) I'm missing you all already so I've decided to change the way that I blog, rather than not blog at all. I've decided not to write my food intake down at the moment. I think that may have been part of the problem, because then I felt like I had to justify what I ate. Instead I'll just mention whether it was a good or bad day food wise and then not refer to it again. And I may not write every day either. It'll probably depend on whether I really have something to say. If I do, then I'll blog, if not then I'll just read everyone else's blog. Sorted! I did a really long run yesterday with Michelle. Normally we run about 19km on the weekends that we aren't running in 1/2 marathons. Yesterday we ran along the Warburton Trail from Wandin to Woori Yallock and then back. We managed to avoid the rain and the hail and the sun even came out for a little while. Hadn't realised on the run out to Woori Yallock that it was a very gentle decline, and it only dawned on us as we turned and headed back to Wandin. It was a very steady incline for virtually all of the way back. My legs ran out of steam over the last couple of kilometres and we had to walk. Made me realise that I need to do more hill work!!