Friday, October 14, 2005

Jumping on the Bandwagon

As everyone else has done one of these, thought I'd do it too (thanks Suzy). Mine's not serious at all, but I'm not very good at dealing with serious things and always have to make light of it! I am eager to... Give up work. I doubt myself when... I still can't finish a Sudoku puzzle. I feel powerful when... I've just lifted a really heavy weight at the gym. I'm proud of myself because... I can reverse a car into any parking space. My 10 favourite things are... Champagne, Good friends, Champagne, MP3 Player, Champagne, Hubby, Champagne, Daughter, Champagne....did I mention Champagne! I am most grateful for... Mobile Phones (where would we be without them!) I can simplify my life by living without... Chocolate I feel my mission in life is to... Live it to the max! In my wildest dreams, I... have won lotto! I believe in myself because... My Hubby does too!