Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday 3rd October

Exercise: 15 Mins Crosstrainer (2.06km), Chest, Legs, Situps I went to bed really late last night and I still managed to get up and go to the gym this morning....wonders will never cease!! I've realised what it was that gave me sore quads last week. I used the leg extension machine, but had totally forgotten. I used it again this morning and it hurt in the same spot as last week!! Now are you all sitting down - I didn't drink any alcohol at all over the weekend! Can you believe it??? I want to at least try and keep myself in check over this coming week so that I'm in a decent condition to do my next 1/2 marathon on Sunday. Of course once it's finished there'll be lots of celebrating to do!! We enjoyed the Chicken Parmigiana so much on Saturday night that we had it again last night, and this time I remembered to put all the ingredients in (forgot to add the parmesan cheese to the breadcrumbs last time - DOH!). You know when you find the perfect recipe and you do it again and again - well I think this is going to be one of them! Another big thanks to Karen for the recipe.