Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday 27th September

Exercise: 70min Run (12km) If you look back on my last few 12km runs you'll see that I'm gradually starting to get a bit faster each time I run it. I'm not sure if this is because I'm remembering to stop my watch while I wait for traffic lights to change, or whether I'm genuinely getting faster!! I love getting up at 5.45am and seeing that it's already daylight. It really motivates me to get out there and do something. I'll love it even more when the sun is shining and it's warm.....roll on summer - please hurry up! I got on the scales yesterday morning and I got a bit of a shock. I was over 65kg! Haven't been there for quite a while now. I think I started to get a bit blase about the whole weight thing, especially as I'm running 20km regularly, with some other running during the week. Stupidly I thought that I could justify what I was eating with the amount of exercise I was doing - WRONG!! I've now pulled my head in and have tried to control some of the cravings that I've been having. The only food in my drawer at work now are cup a soups,and there's some yoghurts and some little containers of fruit in juice in the fridge. And I've been to the supermarket twice in two days and haven't even looked down the lolly or biscuit aisles!