Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday 14th September

Exercise: 1 Hr Run (Outside) 9.5km Well I finally did it. I got up and went for a run outside this morning. And there was no rain either. In fact the sun was just coming out when I got home. I feel really exhilarated. So much so, that I'm going for another run outside tomorrow morning. And I might get up just a smidgen earlier so that I can run a bit further. There weren't many people around, but I felt okay as it was fairly light and there was traffic passing by, so if I'd got mugged at least someone would have seen me (okay maybe just a bit OTT thinking there!!). I'm gradually starting to eat less crap at work. I'm bringing in my lunch at the moment so I have no temptation to buy junky food. I made a ton of Chicken Fried Rice on the weekend with loads of veggies in it, and I bring that in each day. The Spring Into Shape series starts this weekend, but for some reason I'm just not interested in entering these, even though Michelle is doing them. Not sure what the real reason is. Could be that they're only 8km runs and I don?t feel like I'm really getting my money's worth!! Tight cow that I am! I downloaded the free add on to Word so that you can publish from Word, but the stupid thing's not working. I get an error message. I've emailed Blogger and am waiting for a response!