Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday 13th September

Exercise: 30 Mins Treadmill (5.16km), Shoulders, Situps Yes I got out of bed and went to the gym this morning, even though my legs were still quite sore. I really think it makes a difference to how quickly my legs recover if I get back on that treadmill soon after doing a long run. Still hurts like hell, but they do feel a lot better now. I've decided that if I'm going to do weights then I'm going to conentrate on my arms and shoulders. My legs are quite well defined due to the amount of running I do, but my arms and shoulders are not toned at all, so I'm going to make it my goal to firm these bits up and make them look good! I've been really busy at work today but have still managed to shove a whole lot of food into my mouth! Has everyone else had all this torrential rain over the last couple of days? We had 30mm in a 24 hour period where I live. Just rained and rained and rained. Can't say that we don't need it though.