Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday 16th September

Exercise: 1 Hr Run Outside (9.5km) Well it's starting to get a bit easier this getting outside for a run thing. My only concern is that I'm not using my gym membership as much, and at $20 per week, that's costly! (tight a*&e in motion again!!) I'm hoping that once we get into daylight savings that I can maybe do a run outside in the morning and then go to the gym and do some weights in the evening, even if it's just 20 minutes or so to work on a specific muscle group. More rain forecast tomorrow. I'm meeting Michelle and we're doing our normal long run....have I told you all how much I hate running in the rain? Just the thought of it really demotivates me. But because I've arranged to meet her, I would never pull out. Of course if it was just me going for the run, I would not even get out of bed!! Please don't rain, please don't rain!