Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday 22nd September

Exercise: 73min Run (12km) I got up a bit earlier this morning so that I could fit in a longer run. It felt great. It was pleasantly warm, so I didn't need to put on 4 layers of clothing, it was dry, so I didn't have to worry about getting wet, and it was so quiet. Just loved it. Must try and do it more often. The only problem was that I didn't put any bodyglide on the tops of my legs, and because I was wearing a tatty old pair of pants they rubbed, so I'm now walking a bit strangely!! I've had the day off today to take my daugher to the Melbourne Show. So much for the warm sunny 23 degrees!! I should know by now that Melbourne can change at the drop of a hat, but all I heard was warm and 23 degrees, so of course I didn't take a jacket with me. I was cold all day (apart from when I had to try and push my way through the crowds to buy showbags). It even started to rain just as we were leaving. But at least I got another good workout with all the walking I did. I would have loved to go on some of the rides, but I couldn't leave Alana on her own, and I didn't want to go on them by myself anyway.....that's no fun!! Looks like the gym for me in the morning as they're predicting showers!!