Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday 13th October

Exercise: 51 Mins Run (8km) Ran outside this morning and I think I've aggravated the hip again. It started to hurt quite badly after about 6km. Not sure what to do now. Might have to go and see a Physio. Funny thing is that the pain runs down from my lower hip right through to my knee. Doesn't actually hurt inbetween the hip and the knee, but I can feel that the pain is attached...weird huh! I've had a new gym routine written up for me by a guy at work who is a serious body builder. He asked me what I wanted to achieve, where my problem areas were etc, and then wrote me a program based on me going to the gym 3 days per week. Hopefully the fact that he's taken time out to do this for me will give me the incentive to do it properly! I'll let you know how I go!