Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday 6th October

As I haven't done any exercise since Monday, I haven't done a blog post since then either. I can't believe that I've got my 1/2 marathon on Sunday and I've done absolutely no exercise at all to keep me going this week. What is wrong with me!! I should be out there doing some shorter runs, but still running, not lazing around in bed, turning the alarm off and going back to sleep in the morning!! I really need to get a grip on my lack of motivation this week as it's just not going to put me in good stead for running on Sunday. Okay, tomorrow and Saturday I'm out there! And I've checked out the weather for Sunday, and you got it, it's going to be showery and cool! Couldn't we just have a little bit of sun....please!!! On a totally different note, I'm addicted! I love doing these puzzles. The fact that I haven't been able to complete one yet without cheating by looking at the answers probably means that I'm not very good, but I'm going to keep trying. One day I will complete one without having to look!