Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday 7th November

Exercise: Day 2 Weights Program Managed to drag my sorry arse out of bed this morning even though I just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. It was a bit warm and humid last night and I kept waking up when I rolled over onto my sore hip. But at least I went, which is the main thing! We took some photos when we were on the beach yesterday and when I downloaded them last night I got a bit of a shock. Hubby has taken a couple of photos of my flabby stomach...aaghh! I agreed to pose for a couple whilst sitting on my towel, remembering to suck stomach in and stick boobs out, but he must've taken them while I was keeping an eye on Alana when she was in the water. Not really sure how I feel seeing those rolls. Has it given me any motivation to get rid of them? Probably not judging by how many biscuits I've shoved into my gob today!! Ho Hum!