Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday 22nd October

Exercise: Day 1 Weights Program. So back to day 1 again of the weights program. I changed the oblique situps today. This time I used the lat pull down machine, but used the tricep rope, turned around so that my back was to the machine and then pulled and twisted at the same time. This is a fantatic exercise for the obliques as you can put more weight on as the muscles becomes stronger. Alot of the women were looking at me doing it as it's not a normal exercise to do on this machine. I also had my deep tissue massage on my hip this morning. It was a little bit painful as the woman really kneaded in deep, but it didn't compare to the pain of having a child or a tattoo!! And it was all over in half an hour! I've got another appointment on Wednesday, but this time I'm going to try the myotherapy with needles....sounds painful!!