Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday 13th July

Exercise: 35 mins Cross Trainer (Gym) Michelle couldn't meet me for our lunchtime run today, due to unforseen circumstances, so I was in two minds about what to do. I didn't want to go for a run on my own, especially because I didn't have my MP3 player with me. I had it in my mind not to bother doing anything and then maybe go to the gym after work for a run on the treadmill. I knew at the back of my mind that this probably wasn't going to happen. So I chuffed off to the gym at lunchtime, with a bit of a push from Michelle, and jumped on the cross trainer. Pushed myself pretty hard as well so I was well and truly sweating by the time I finished. The only downside of doing exercise at lunchtime is that it ruins my nicely straightened hair! Michelle and I are going to run tomorrow lunch time instead.....and I'm doing a pump class tomorrow morning. Going to up the weights a bit and see how I go!! I bought another pair of Saucony Hurricane Grid 7's on Ebay the other day, from the same place that I got the last pair. Couldn't resist it, they were such a good price. I'll need to chuck out the old pair of Hurricane 6's though to make room for the new ones! They served me well - over 850km running distance. And my new running skirts arrived in the mail today. Looking forward to the warmer weather so that I can try them out (if I dare!!). Alana's Quote: "So where does the shell go?" (I was explaining how babies are made!)