Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wednesday 5th July

Exercise: Weights, Situps I knew that I had to go to the gym this morning but just didn't know exactly what I wanted to do when I got there!! I looked at the treadmill and shook my head, jumped on the cross trainer, which lasted for all of 5 minutes, so decided that the only thing left was to do some weights, which was still not something that excited me!! But at least I got my a*se out of bed and did something. So I'm happy with that. What I really wanted to do was go for a run outside. But 6am is just too early to run on my own, I just wouldn't feel safe. Can't wait for the mornings to get lighter....sigh! I've actually conned one of the girls I work with to come out with me tomorrow morning (early). She lives in the next street up from me and wants to start running so I have offered to walk/run with her once a week. We should be quite safe as she will have her massive 65kg dog/horse with her. And I'm going to do my first Body Pump class on Friday morning at the gym. The above mentioned girl has just joined the gym that I go to and wants to try Body Pump, so I offered to join her! Must remember - light weights to start!! I sent an email to the Melbourne Marathon organisers asking if I could pay for a 1/2 marathon entry and then wait at the 1/2 marathon start for Michelle and join her then. Am waiting for a response....(taps fingers impatiently). Off to see CV again tonight for another massage. I'm really looking forward to it, even though I know it's going to be, shall we say, "uncomfortable". Just love how my muscles feel so loose and flexible afterwards. I would say that it could possibly become addictive! Alana's Quote:"I'm trying to concentrate here!"