Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday 20th July (Part 2)

Exercise: Body Attack Class - Gym OMFG!!! I've just come back from this class. It's the first time that I've been to one of these classes as they haven't had them at my gym before now. What can I say - it was so awesome. I absolutely loved it. If you want a continuous high impact, sweat inducing, heart rate raising workout, then this is the one for you. The girl who took the class said that you can burn off 1000 calories doing this class....I'm there every week if that's the case!! I felt a little bit of pulling in my knee on a couple of moves, and I realised that my ankles have very little strength in them as we did this shuffling sideways move (fast shuffling), and this killed!! Must try and do some skiing moves to strengthen them a bit. The only down side to this class is that it's at 6.30pm so hubby is going to have to get home by 6pm for me to get there. I wonder if I ask them nicely enough, they might consider putting this class on a Monday morning, early, as there's nothing going on then. Can only try!!