Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday 20th July

Exercise: 10km Run - Lunchtime - North Croydon How fantastic was the weather today!! Beautiful clear blue skies, hardly any wind.....perfect!! You wouldn't have believed it at 8.00 this morning though. Fog, and I mean thick fog, right through the valley. It was only when you got up a bit higher that it cleared. Anway it was a lovely run in the sunshine (it had cleared by midday) and makes me long even more for summer. I have a goal. I want to run the Paris Marathon in 2008. I've got no idea where this goal came from, but it just came to me yesterday. It is run the week before the London Marathon, so I can do Paris, then jet over to the UK to watch the London Marathon, catch up with all my family and friends while I'm there and have a great shopping trip while in London. I've also asked Michelle if she wants to come with me. I think she fell off her chair! It shouldn't cost more than about $2,500 as we won't have to pay for accommodation in the UK, and if we make Paris a quick stop that shouldn't cost too much for accommodation either. Better start saving my pennies!! Alana's Quote: "Mum this is the best thing you've ever bought me!" (it was a dressing gown!!)