Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday 19th July

Exercise: 5km Run - Treadmill, 30 Mins Cross Trainer Hubby made it really easy for me to get out of bed this morning to go down to the gym. He said that if I went to the gym he'd get up early and get Alana ready for school...works for me!! Had an easy 5km run on the treadmill. The time seemed to go by very quickly for some reason. Still wouldn't say that the run was enjoyable, but I felt like I worked hard at it, especially if the amount of sweat surrounding me is anything to go by!! Just can't seem to work out this weather at the moment. There was ice on the car windows this morning, yet by 8.30am the sun is shining and it's a beautiful winters day!! I heard that it's going to be 40 degrees in the UK today. Can you imagine all the whinging going on over there about the heat!! I'm not sure how they're going to cope with it as so many places, whether it be house, shop, pub, school, work etc don't have air conditioning and are just not set up to deal with the heat. It'll be sticky, that's for sure! I've come to the conclusion that I have become a very impatient person. Am I the only person who gets stuck behind the driver who does 10km under the speed limit, or ends up in the queue at the supermarket that has the slowest checkout person serving, or drives up to the petrol station and ends up behind the person who is the slowest EVER putting petrol in their car...aaaghhhh!!! Alana's Quote: "It's okay Mum, we'll just buy some more!" (said after losing her school shoes at After School Care.)