Friday, November 26, 2004

Thursday 25th November

Weight: 67.0 Exercise: Weight Workout, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Raisin Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 3 Biscuits Lunch: Ham & Low Fat Cheese in Multigrain Roll, Low Fat Apple Pie Yoghurt, Packet Choc Bullets Afternoon Tea: Apple Dinner: Chicken Chow Mein, 2 Slices MultiGrain Bread with W/W Margerine I've piled the weight back on again. Didn't take long did it? But I only have myself to blame for that as I've eaten quite badly over the last week. Funny thing is that I know exactly what I have to do to lose the weight i.e. good exercise and good eating, but actually putting it into practice is a completely different story. I have no excuse for not going to the gym, as I can go either in the mornings or the evenings at the moment, and I have tons of the right food in the fridge and cupboards, but I still choose to eat badly (and too much of it) and give myself any excuse to buy a bottle of champgane or a bottle of JD. Just can't seem to get into the right frame of mind.